March 22, 2003
Researched and Compiled by Narciso ‘Sisoy’ Almerez
• In 1755 the parish church was constructed by the Venerable Padre Fray Manuel de Santa Barbara, the Vicario Prior of Danao in its present site.
• The San Alipio bell was cast in 1845 which now hung in the bell tower (45 kilos).
• The crucero (right and left wing of the church and the beautiful stone fence that surrounded the church were constructed by Padre Manuel Fernandez de la Virgen del Rosario, parish priest in 1843 to 1867.